Do you have questions about senior elder care? Are you wondering about what comes with aging and what is needed to care for the elderly? The following pages contain preliminary but valuable information for you, your parents, and other family members about aging, what to expect while aging, and how to age gracefully:
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- What is Elder Abuse & How to Prevent It
- Proper Food Nutrition for Seniors
- Transportation for Seniors the Elderly
- What do Caregivers Do?
- Healthy Aging – Tips for Seniors the Elderly
- Home Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- Hygiene & Grooming Tips/Techniques for Seniors
- What to Expect with In-Home Care for the Elderly
If you would like more information on senior elder care or have any additional questions, please call us at 760.390.0091 or fill out our online contact form.